The rubber anti-vibration support Vibro-mini is the result of specialized research made of high quality rubber compound with very good deflection versus load ratio for excellent vibration control. The special design of the metal profile is perforated thus it can be cut easily at different length in order to cover the project needs.
When installing a false ceiling from gypsum board using Vibro-Pi mini antivibration hanger
the following procedure is followed:
• Mark the hanging spots of the false ceiling.
• Drill up to Ø8 holes on the ceiling.
• Prepare Vibro-Pi mini without forming it into a Π shape
• Screw the bolts or rods.
• Fold the two side flaps so that a Π shape is created.
• Screw and hang the metal profile onto both side of Vibro- Pi mini.
- Suspension of sound insulation gypsum board ceilings.
- Anti-vibration suspension of air – ducts e.t.c.