Why use Vibro-JS Jack-up Spring Mount?
- It’s very easy to install
- Allows regulation of height
- Helps to avoid the use of remaining plywood forms
- Creates an air gap, which is beneficial for the sound insulation and the vibration control.
Isolate the floating floor from building structure, with a suitable anti-vibration board, between the floating floor and the wall (e. g. Vibro-Strip).
- Place a polyethylene sheet under and round all the surface of the concrete floating floor.
- Isolate the floating floor from building structure, with a suitable antivibration board, between the floating floor and the wall. (ISOLFON-FF)
- Place the antivibration mount Vibro – JS. and its cover plate.
- Place reinforcing of the slab and pour the concrete. Calculations of the concrete’s quality, adequate reinforcement and other requirements must be done from a Civil Engineer
- Place the internal antivibraiotn components of Vibro-JS
- Using the special tool (included in every order), screw progressively and uniformly the nut of the elevation mechanism, in order to load the springs and raise – regulate the concrete slab at the appropriate height.
- Place cover plate