Both the metal plate and the elastic profile have two holes for fixing with pass-through bolts at the base of the spring mount. At the upper part of the spring mount there is a M8 bolt for adjusting them to the machinery. The spring complies with the requirements of ISO EN 10270.
Anti-vibration spring mounts Vibro-AM are used for low frequency vibration control (slow speed rotation 400 RPM upwards) such as compressors, two-cycle engines, coolers, air handling units etc.
- Locate each spring isolator into position, using color coded springs or labeling identification
- Pass the upper screw M8 through the appropriate hole of the mounting bracket. Tighten top nut to the equipment foot bracket in order to fix it using M8 bolts.
- If you need to proceed with a leveling adjustment, use two bolts <8 with relative metal washer. turn the lower nut in a clockwise direction to two turns at each spring isolator. Continue doing so until reaching the required level.
- Rotate the Vibro-AM as much as necessary to ensure the spring isolator mounting holes are accessible after mounting to equipment. If this is not possible, you can fix the anti-vibration mount on the base using 2 appropriate bolts M8.
- Otherwise, use the two holes (∅8mm) in the lower base to fix the isolator with pass-through bolts underneath metal frame.