Is a single spring mount, suitable for low frequency vibration control, easy to apply, with innovative spring fixing system. At its base there is an elastic profile offering better isolation efficiency at high frequencies.
The Vibro-AM Free Standing Spring Mounts are:
- SUITABLE FOR LOW-FREQUENCY VIBRATION CONTROL
- LOW FREQUENCY VIBRATION CONTROL SPRING MOUNT
- EASY TO APPLY
At their base, the anti-vibration spring mounts Vibro-AM have a metal plate with adequate thickness and a special elastic profile, resistant to outdoor conditions, thus offering better isolation efficiency at high frequencies. Both the metal plate and the elastic profile have two holes for fixing with pass-through bolts at the base of the spring mount. At the upper part of the spring mount there is a M8 bolt for adjusting them to the machinery. The spring complies with the requirements of ISO EN 10270.
Anti-vibration spring mounts Vibro-AM are used for low frequency vibration control (slow speed rotation 400 RPM upwards) such as compressors, two-cycle engines, coolers, air handling units etc.
Deflection: 25 mm* (at maximum load)
Natural Frequency: 3 Hz (at maximum load)
*Available also with 50 mm deflection
- Locate each spring isolator into position, using color coded springs or labeling identification
- Pass the upper screw M8 through the appropriate hole of the mounting bracket. Tighten top nut to the equipment foot bracket in order to fix it using M8 bolts.
- If you need to proceed with a leveling adjustment, use two bolts <8 with relative metal washer. turn the lower nut in a clockwise direction to two turns at each spring isolator. Continue doing so until reaching the required level.
- Rotate the Vibro-AM as much as necessary to ensure the spring isolator mounting holes are accessible after mounting to equipment. If this is not possible, you can fix the anti-vibration mount on the base using 2 appropriate bolts M8.
- Otherwise, use the two holes (∅8mm) in the lower base to fix the isolator with pass-through bolts underneath metal frame.
Static deflection 25 mm under maximum load
Natural frequency up to 3 Hz under maximum load
Some applications of Vibro-AM can be shown below: